Through the Health Information Systems, Program Area D (HIS), METS is Aiming at:-
- Improving patient identification, tracking, service provision and referrals of persons with HIVs along the clinical cascade.
- Increase availability of critical HIS tools at health facilities to facilitate data collection and reporting.
- Establish and expand functional electronic HMIS at national, districts and high volume facilities
- Improve data quality and use for better planning and decision-making at district and facility levels.
- Strengthen ordering and reporting of ARVs and HIV test kits using the web-based ordering system (WAOS).
- Establish a data-sharing platform which pulls data from DATIM, DHIS2 and other sources to act as a central repository for HIV data.